Chriswell Home Improvements is a top roofing company in Sacramento and surrounding communities. We are one of 1% of Northern California roofers with GAF Master Elite® status. Earning this status is no small feat. Among other things, it ensures that our roofing team is properly licensed and adequately insured, has a proven reputation, and is committed to ongoing professional training.
As a GAF Master Elite® roofer, we can also offer GAF’s Golden Pledge® to ensure our customers have the best lifetime warranty options for peace of mind.
Expert Roof Repair Services
Sacramento, with its sunny climate and occasional heavy rains, is no stranger to roofing challenges. When your roof starts showing signs of wear and tear, it's crucial to address the issues promptly to avoid more extensive damage. At Chriswell Home Improvements, we are your trusted experts in roof repairs in Sacramento, CA.
Here are some reasons Chriswell Home Improvements stands out from the other roofing companies in Sacramento:
- Expertise: With years of experience in the roofing industry, we have the knowledge and skills to handle any roofing issue effectively.
- Quality Materials: We use top-quality roofing materials to ensure the longevity of our repairs and the protection of your property.
- Timely Service: We understand the urgency of roofing problems. Our team is committed to providing prompt and efficient service to minimize any inconvenience.
- Customer Satisfaction: Your satisfaction is our priority. We work closely with you to address your specific needs and concerns, delivering results that exceed your expectations.
Don't let a roofing issue compromise the safety and integrity of your Sacramento property. Contact Chriswell Home Improvements today for expert roof repairs that will keep your roof in excellent condition and provide peace of mind for years to come.
Over time, homeowners will begin to notice the wear and tear of their roofs is getting worse. While numerous roofing issues can be resolved with repairs, there comes a time when every roof needs to be replaced. In many cases, there are visible signs that a roof requires replacement, but sometimes significant roof damage can arise all of the sudden with little warning.
GAF has detailed out 7 visual signs that it's time for a new roof.
Click here to see the signs to watch out for, along with graphics on the GAF Lifetime Roofing System with various options to solve any challenge you are facing. You can also see different shades of the Timberline Lifetime Shingles and Lifetime Designer Shingles.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Roof?
The best way to find out the nature and extent of the damage to a roof and whether it needs to be replaced is to have it inspected by a professional roofing company. Our professional roofers in Sacramento, for instance know what to look for when determining whether a roof should be repaired or replaced.
There are several signs that it’s time to install a new roof, including:
- Roof leaks due to weakened materials or substantial storm damage
- Multiple leaks throughout the roofing system
- Interior water damage, such as water spots or stains on the walls or ceilings
- Loose, missing, cracked, curled, mossy, discolored, or otherwise damaged shingles
- Damage around vents, chimneys, or skylights
- Granule accumulation in the gutters indicating shingles are reaching the end of their lifespan
- Dipping, curving, or sagging roofline caused by a saturated roof deck or a framing issue
- Heavy damage resulting from severe weather events
“Love my new slider door! They did a beautiful job.” - Lori P.
“Allan, Bradley, and Mike did an amazing job with the siding on my crooked, old house.” - Nichol D.
“Brian, Tim, Allan and Jacob made the project headache free. They're hard-working, considerate, and friendly.” - Iris B.
“The Chriswell staff did an outstanding job completing the remodel.” - Todd F.
“It was completed in time as promised and the work really met my expectations. It was completed in time as promised and the work really met my expectations.” - Oscar C.
“I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Chriswell. They delivered on-schedule and below the original estimate. The quality of craftsmanship and materials are evident in the work.” - Jacob M.
“Dave Vanni the Area Manager stopped by our house to offer his services because our was in need of new paint job.” - Action 5.
“Sophia has great customer service. She was able to keep in touch with me at least once a week to keep me updated on my project. I will definitely return for further projects.” - Patricia C.
The utmost concern for most homeowners is the cost of a new roof. Since every roof is unique, the price of a complete replacement can vary from roof to roof. When calculating a quote, roofing contractors consider a few factors, including the size, style, and shape of the roof, the type of materials, and any old roof removal requirements. Additional roofing elements, such as skylights, chimneys, and more, will also be considered in the overall cost.
Schedule a free consultation with our experienced roofers at Chriswell Home Improvements for the most accurate roof replacement estimate. Once the price of the new roof is calculated, we can discuss the financing options available.