Kitchen Remodeling Services in Sacramento
Experienced Home Improvement Specialists in Placer County, Yolo County, Solano County, and El Dorado County
If your kitchen feels and looks outdated or dull, there is no reason to continue suffering through it. Instead, contact our team at Chriswell Home Improvements for our kitchen remodeling services. We have everything it takes to transform an old kitchen into a functional and comfortable space. With a focus on modern features and adding more space and storage, our remodeling services will bring you the high-end kitchen you've been wanting. A kitchen remodel solves many problems, such as lack of storage, tight spaces, inefficient lighting, not enough counter space, and more.
What Are the Steps Involved in a Kitchen Remodel?
A kitchen remodel typically involves several steps to ensure that the project is well-planned, executed, and completed to your satisfaction. Here are the common steps involved in a kitchen remodel:
- Assessment and Planning: Evaluate your kitchen's needs and your budget.
- Design and Layout: Collaborate on a kitchen layout and design.
- Permits and Approvals: Secure any required permits.
- Demolition: Remove old kitchen components.
- Structural Work (if necessary): Make structural changes, if needed.
- Electrical and Plumbing Updates: Update electrical and plumbing.
- Installation of New Elements: Install new cabinets, appliances, and fixtures.
- Countertop Installation: Install countertops.
- Appliance Installation: Set up kitchen appliances.
- Cabinet Hardware and Fixtures: Install cabinet hardware and fixtures.
- Inspection and Quality Check: Inspect the work for quality.
- Final Walk-Through: Review the completed kitchen.
Types of Kitchen Remodeling
When it comes to remodeling a kitchen, there are primarily two types of renovations. The first type has more to do with the overall appearance of a kitchen. If the room looks old or outdated, changing some key elements can greatly improve its look, a new coat of paint, refinishing the cabinet surfaces, or fixing portions of the backsplash.
The second type is a total kitchen makeover. If your kitchen is hard to use, impractical, or has complex issues, a kitchen renovation might be for you. In a kitchen renovation, walls can be torn down or moved, the plumbing replaced, or countertops reconfigured. This will turn your kitchen into a space where you can easily entertain guest, drink your morning coffee comfortably, and prep and cook with ease.
No matter which level of remodeling you need, you can count on our kitchen specialists to help you plan for a better kitchen future.
The Right Kind of Materials for Kitchen Surfaces
Designing a kitchen requires a lot of forethought on which materials to use, especially for the many available surfaces. Countertops, islands, and backsplashes need to be serviceable to prepare, serve, and store meals and look attractive. And, of course, they must be built of materials that last a long time. It can get confusing and overwhelming because there's so much to consider and many selections to review. That's why it's best to have home improvement professionals to help with the entire process from beginning to end. Our knowledgeable kitchen experts can discuss which option would be most functional for your intended purposes and ensure the plan meets your budget.
Ask our team any questions about a variety of kitchen surface materials, including:
- Synthetic solid surfaces