Sacramento James Hardie® Siding Services
We Install the Most Popular Brand of Siding in Placer County, Yolo County, Solano County, and El Dorado County
Siding is an important component for any house since it provides an attractive exterior and a protective covering. For residents to feel safe and comfortable inside, the siding must be made of the highest quality. Our goal is to provide our customers with only the best!
Our experienced team at Chriswell Home Improvements installs a range of Hardie siding materials all made in the USA, including:
- HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology
- HARDIESHINGLE® SIDING with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology
- HARDIEPANEL® VERTICAL SIDING with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology
Only James Hardie® fiber cement products are Engineered for Climate® . In the northern U.S. and Canada, HZ5® products resist shrinking, swelling and cracking even after years of wet or freezing conditions. HZ10® products help protect homes from hot, humid conditions, blistering sun and more. With James Hardie® siding and trim, homeowners have an exterior that’s tougher than the elements and easy on the eyes.
James Hardie® fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while delivering long term beauty and lower maintenance. Enjoy the warm, natural look of wood with unprecedented peace of mind.
- UNIQUE FORMULATION: We use the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives for enhanced strength and moisture protection.
- FINISHING TECHNOLOGY: Baked-on color delivers a beautiful finish that resists fading and makes a lasting impression
- COMPLETE EXTERIOR CONTENTS: Offers homeowners an unrivaled collection of design options with exceptional warranties through a single, trusted manufacturer.
Is Hardie Board Better Than Vinyl?
Although vinyl is certainly a decent option for homes, there is a reason why so many clients are looking to Hardie® fiber cement siding as a long-term solution. When it comes to protecting a house for decades, Hardie Board can withstand harsher weather conditions than vinyl. This is partly because Hardie Board is simply thicker – more than five times as thick! The extra density enables it to resist deterioration caused by severe winds, rain, and hail. Hardie Board is also made in the USA.
What are The Benefits of Installing Hardie Siding in Sacramento?
Hardie Board are resistant to fire because it is non-combustible. As a result, extreme temperatures in Sacramento will not harm it, unlike vinyl siding, which can melt when solar rays are reflected directly onto it by windows. Even if vinyl does not fully melt, it can be warped as well, which is not a problem faced by anyone using Hardie siding.
Elite Preferred Siding Replacement
Serving Sacramento and the Surrounding Areas
We are proud to be a James Hardie® Elite Preferred Contractor. Elite Preferred Contractor status is a measure of efficient and standardized business processes and is the highest level awarded to any business in the five-level model developed by James Hardie. Chriswell Home Improvements is determined to give you the long-lasting, beautiful siding you deserve with our siding installation services in Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
What Is the Lifespan of Hardie Board?
Everyone wants to know the typical lifespans of their products to know how good of an investment they are getting. When it comes to Hardie Board siding, clients can rest assured that this tough material is made to last at least 50 years. With diligent maintenance, Hardie Board can even endure longer than its average expectancy. However, it could definitely benefit from repainting every 15 years or so to keep it looking its best.
Hardie Board is Tougher Than the Elements
The Benefits of ColorPlus® Technology
Painting Hardie siding is perfectly acceptable, but if clients are looking for the highest quality of protection, ColorPlus® Technology is the way to go. The proprietary coatings are baked onto the Hardie Board, creating a vibrant, consistent finish that performs better, lasts longer and looks brighter on your homes. Using ColorPlus® Technology allows substances to avoid wear and tear even longer.
- Exceptional finish adhesion: Our proprietary coating is engineered for exceptional adhesion to our substrate and applied to the surface, edges and features for durable performance
- Superior color retention: Finish is cured onto boards for a stronger bond, which allows for exceptional resistance to cracking, peeling and chipping
- Superior UV resistance: ColorPlus® Technology finishes retain vibrancy longer when compared to vinyl siding and typical field paints on other siding products