Do you want to work for an organization that values people?
Do you desire job growth? And a position that challenges you?
Do you want employment with a reliable company?
Are you tired of being asked to blur ethical lines?
Do you want to work for an award-winning team with an awesome reputation?
Chriswell Home Improvements is Rated A+ with BBB, A Rating with Angie's List, Winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award, Best of Home Advisor, Best of Sacramento for Residential Contractor 2 years running! We are seeking dynamic individuals who are looking to grow and develop our Sales team.
Salary Based On Experience
- W-2 employment
- Federal mileage reimbursement – we pay you to drive to our leads
- Daily Training
- Spiffs, bonuses and incentives
- Knowledge of: James Hardie fiber cement siding, Insulated Siding, GAF roofing, Milgard Windows and Doors, COOLWALL by Tex Cote, Bathroom Remodeling.
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Competitive and result driven
- Take accurate measurements and draw basic plans
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Available to work 5 days a week
- Valid CA driver's license and proof of insurance required
- Reliable and well-kept transportation to run appointments
- Must have H.I.S. License
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Beginning of employment
January 5th, 2021
3628 Madison Ave #5, North Highlands, CA, 95660, USA
$65,000.00-$120,000.00 Per year
January 11, 2021
May 31, 2021
Ready to Get Started? Apply to Join Our Team
Experience the Difference Why Choose Chriswell
Tried and True, For You Read What Our Customers Have To Say
“Love my new slider door! They did a beautiful job.” - Lori P.