Do you want to work for an organization that values people?
Do you desire job growth? And a position that challenges you?
Do you want employment with a reliable company?
Are you tired of being asked to blur ethical lines?
Do you want to work for an award-winning team with an awesome reputation?
Chriswell Home Improvements is Rated A+ with BBB, A Rating with Angie's List, Winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award, Best of Home Advisor, Best of Sacramento for Residential Contractor 2 years running!
We are seeking experienced crew members for immediate full-time positions! If you have ONE or MORE of the skill set below, we want to talk to you!!
Salary Based On Experience
- Good judgment with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Reliable and punctual with strong work ethic
- Manage and communicate client concerns, problems, or complaints on assigned projects
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings
- Finish Carpenter
- Dry Rot
- Some plumbing and electrical a plus!
- Valid driver's license and good DMV record
- Honest and dependable
- Must have own transportation and tools
- Access to a smartphone (all assignments are assigned electronically)
Beginning of employment
January 5th, 2021
3628 Madison Ave #5, North Highlands, CA, 95660, USA
January 11, 2021
May 31, 2021
Ready to Get Started? Apply to Join Our Team
Experience the Difference Why Choose Chriswell
Tried and True, For You Read What Our Customers Have To Say
“Love my new slider door! They did a beautiful job.” - Lori P.