Sacramento Bathroom Remodeling Services
Home Remodeling Specialists in Placer County, Yolo County, Solano County, and El Dorado County
The bathroom is usually the smallest room in a home, but such an important area for daily comfort. It is where people start their day, and where it ends. For better or worse the bathroom is a “private sanctuary.” No wonder why so many people are deciding to renovate their bathrooms. However, just considering a bathroom remodel can seem like an insurmountable task for many homeowners, let alone bringing the vision to fruition. Demolition, wiring, plumbing, ventilation, lighting, fixtures, and let’s not forget proper permitting for it all!
Chriswell Home Improvements helps homeowners create the bathroom or ensuite of their dreams. Our bathrooms provide a relaxing atmosphere and comfortable ambiance, and they’re a reflection of our customer’s style. Our Bathroom Division staff has over 30 years of experience heading up these projects with thoughtful planning, design, and skilled craftsmanship. In addition, they have perfected the remodeling process to make it as efficient as possible. We work with Tile, BCI, and Onyx and install Walk-in tubs. Check out these photos to see our work.
Whether it is the hall, the guest, or the master bath, call us at (916) 318-5929 to schedule a free in-home evaluation today. Ask about our three-bathroom package selections: bronze, silver, and gold. We have many beautiful choices to make your bathroom remodel the way you've envisioned it to be.
Custom Bathroom Remodeling to Fit Your Needs
Types of Bathroom Layouts
There are several components found in a bathroom, including the sink, toilet, shower, and tub. When selecting a bathroom layout, primary consideration is given to the space’s ability to accommodate all the necessary features. When all four components are used, the room is called a full bathroom. Three-quarter bathrooms have three of the elements, and half-bathrooms have only two. The arrangement of the components can vary from bathroom to bathroom, and these different configurations are called bathroom layouts.
There are several bathroom layouts to choose from, including:
- Accessibility – These bathrooms are designed for wheelchairs or those with specific mobility requirements. Special features include an accessible shower, a significant amount of space for a wheelchair to completely turn, and wide doorways with doors that don’t swing into the room’s floor space.
- Space saver – A bathroom that is designed to include a sink, shower, and tub in a relatively small amount of space. The space-saver layout is designed to make a compact space feel bigger and more functional. They’re often super-stylish too.
- Corner shower – A bathroom that features a smaller shower stall (at least 36 by 36 inches) that generally has two internal shower walls. Different designs for corner showers include curved, rectangular, square, and NEO angles.
- Alcove tub – This bathroom layout has an alcove tub installed into a recess in the room, usually having three joining walls. Alcove tubs are typically less expensive than other types of bathtubs.
- Combo – Also known as a tub/shower layout, combo bathrooms consist of both a bathtub and a shower fixture. This layout offers a great combination of spaciousness and style.
High-Efficiency Bathroom Fixtures
During a bathroom remodel, many homeowners choose to upgrade to high-efficiency plumbing fixtures. These fixtures are up to 20% more water-efficient than standard low-flow fixtures. At Chriswell Home Improvements, we can install high-performance, energy-efficient bathroom fixtures with the newest design technologies. These fixtures not only save money on utilities but also conserve the earth’s most precious natural resource – water.