As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Chriswell Home Improvements is pledging to donate $100 for every sale this month towards Breast Cancer Research, Prevention and Awareness.
Statistically, 1 and 8 women are affected by Breast Cancer in some way. Whether it be themselves or someone they know.
In fact, everyone at the Chriswell Home Improvements office knows someone who has been affected by the disease.
We’ve chosen to give to 2 charities based on they’re scoring of how much is given to total expenses and, individually our homeowners will choose which one we will donate $100 to on their behalf.
First is the Breast Cancer Research Foundation – This foundation will match our donation 3x the amount during the month of October.
• Their Mission: To prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research.
• Rating: A+
• Program percentage (percentage of its cash budget it spends on programs relative to overhead): 90%
• Cost to raise $100 (How many dollars a charity spends on fundraising to raise each $100 of contributions): $7
Second is The National Breast Cancer Foundation
• Mission: To help women now by providing help and inspiring hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.
• Score (out of 100): 96.0
• Program expenses (Percent of charity’s total expenses spent on programs, services): 82.9%
If you’d like to help us reach our goal of 10k this month please go to https://give.bcrf.org/team/321461
If you can’t donate, no problem. There’s still a way you can help get the word out to those who can. Please share this article and help spread awareness.